free hit counter script joshuajh: Balls Out!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Balls Out!

I was very happy to be a part of the 'Balls Out' Show at the Grass Hut in Portland, Oregon!! It was pretty rad to share the wall with so many artists whose work I dig. Thanks, Bwana!

Here is the piece I did for the show, "how i'd like to die...' When my time does eventually come, I would go making love as I'm being pulled into a black hole in outer space, while being eaten by a shark. That's not so much to ask, is it?

18" x 18", cel acryllic on wood.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i saw your art up at super seven and wanted the "i love you" piece but unfortunately, it already sold. i was wondering, do you have art up anywhere else in san francisco? i dont exactly know which of my emails blogger goes to, but if so, contact me at megnguyen@ucdavis.edu ... please.

Wed Apr 23, 01:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I also saw your art at super seven in san francisco. i was wondering if you had a mailing list of sorts where you informed people when you had new pieces or shows... if so, would you add me? my email is Larabeye *at* hotmail.com (i wanted to avoid lots of spam from having one's email address floating out there).

Wed May 07, 10:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Sun Feb 07, 02:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home